Today November 1, 2010 marks one whole year since the official launch day of Operation Courage Is Beautiful!
It was exactly one year ago on November 1st, 2009, that we declared that week “Operation Courage Is Beautiful Week” to create awareness of our mission to show appreciation for and bring a little joy to our military women in harm’s way by sending special care packages just for them.
Since that time, we have sent nearly 900 care packages! Through the generosity of folks like yourselves and businesses small and large, we have enough items to send hundreds more! But we continue to need your help!
What you can do:
(1) “Nominate” woman warriors you know at our site. All valid nominees receive our OCIB care packages for free!!
(2) Donate today to cover shipping costs. ALL money donated to OCIB (via our partner the VFW Post 3787, a 501c non-profit veterans organization) goes DIRECTLY to covering shipping costs. And save the date for our next fund-raising event on Sunday, December 5, 2010. Details to come!
(3) Donate items to be included in our care packages. We accept new, unused items. See our list of items. Please contact us before sending any items at email@example.com
(4) Sign up to volunteer for future OCIB related events, such as fundraisers and care package drives.
(5) Tell your friends and colleagues! Subscribe and forward our emails. Find us on Facebook and ‘LIKE’ our page!
We thank you for being a part of making a difference for those women who have sacrificed so much!
Founder, OCIB & StyleSynch.com