We are very excited to announce our must-see fundraiser “COMEDY and the CITY: a fabulous fundraiser” showing Thursday, May 20th, 2010. We believe this is a fantastic opportunity for you to promote and market your business while supporting a great cause!
We expect at least 200-250 guests, primarily women between the ages of 25 and 55, including singles and marrieds, moms and non-moms. A sub-segment of attendees will also be involved in the military–active, retired, and partners.
“COMEDY and the CITY” (CATC) happens one week before the mega-hit movie release of Sex and the City 2 and will feature fabulous comedians from the City (of Angels, that is) and the latest fashion, beauty and style! It is a “PG-13” show.
All tax-deductible donations and proceeds will benefit Operation Courage Is Beautiful, a non-profit care package program serving our military women (finally!).
CATC SPONSORSHIP AND MARKETING OPPORTUNITIES
Application Deadline May 9th, 2010
1.) Title Sponsorship $500
• Your Company and logo in all media (web, print, email) going forward, eg. “COMEDY and the CITY presented by YOUR COMPANY….”
• Your Company banner on stage
• Your Company recognized on stage by MC
• Opportunity to participate in CATC Goodie Bag Program
• 2 complimentary VIP tickets
• Complimentary vendor booth space to sell, advertise and promote Your Company
2.) Vendor Booth Space $35
• 1 booth space (34” x 34” table provided, tablecloth available for rent, BYO display etc.)
• 1 complimentary General Admission ticket valued at $15
• All booth vendors may put advertising material in CATC Goodie Bags. We strongly suggest providing
products, samples and other offers to draw greater attention.
3.) CATC Goodie Bag Program $10
• Do you have products, samples or promotional offers you would like to put in the hands of our guests?
The CATC Goodie Bag Program will do just that!
• Donate at least 100 items and we will put one item in each CATC Goodie Bag to be handed out to our guests. The more items, the better!
4.) CATC Opportunity Prize Drawings free
• Donate a prize for our “raffle” opportunity drawings and get your company mentioned on stage!
Questions? Please contact Cindy Chan at 858.353.0850 or Contact@OperationCourage.org.
Download complete Sponsorship/Vendor Package here.