New flyers (or modified OCIB flyers) to advertise campaigns in support of Operation Courage is Beautiful shall follow these guidelines:
- Our logo shall be used
- The words “Operation Courage is Beautiful” shall be used.
- Textual content gathered from our website may be used
- Our website shall be referenced. http://www.operationcourage.org
- Photos from our website may not be used without written permission.
- Do not speak on behalf of Operation Courage is Beautiful.
- Your organization/business is “supporting” and not “partnering” with Operation Courage is Beautiful, unless you have been approved as a Strategic Partner.
- The proceed or donation amount/percentage shall be described. e.g. Net Proceeds, 30%, half
If you would like to receive guidance regarding your flyer, please contact us.
If you would like to be a Strategic Partner and be listed as a Strategic Partner on our website, please submit a Strategic Partner proposal.