There are many ways for corporations and internal employee groups to get involved with OCIB. Make OCIB your employee volunteer community service project. We have had many successful events where employees felt that the project was impactful, enjoyable and supportive of team-building efforts.
Here are some project ideas:
- Make a donation to be one of our Postage Sponsors.
- Host a physical and/or virtual fundraising campaign to support care package postage costs.
- Host a collection drive for products to be included in the care packages.
- Create parts (“kits”) or whole care packages.
- Attend one of OCIB’s pre-scheduled packing events.
- Encourage employee donation matching
- Host a “thank you for your service” letter writing party.
- Have OCIB help with your on-site care package event.
- A combination of the above.
- Let’s Brainstorm.
- Specific proposals accepted.
If you are interested in working with OCIB, please contact us.
Operation Courage is Beautiful is a 501(c)3 tax-exempt, non-profit organization in which donations are tax-deductible to the fullest extent allowed by law. Tax ID# 47-4812161. Tax exempt letter can be found here.